What are the features of My Account?
- You can examine your electricity use by the hour or day and create graphing for any 60 day period. Graphs are colour-coded to help you see the time of use price period.
- You’ll even see an overlay of the average temperature that may have affected the amount of electricity you used.
- You can view, save or print past bills (up to the last 24 statements)
- You will find a link to current bill inserts, announcements or ads from Fort Frances Power Corporation.
- You can place a request to move within the customer area for Fort Frances Power Corporation.
- You can link several different service locations to your main account profile.
What do I need to activate my account?
- You will need both your customer number as well as your meter number. This is easily found on any current hydro bill.
- You will also need to provide us with a current email address. This will also become your permanent login name.
- You will need to create a password and make note of it somewhere secure for future access.
What if I forget my password?
The system will allow you to reset your password by using the email address that you provided as your permanent login name.
Can I change my account details?
My Account will display the information that we have on account for you. Please contact Fort Frances Power Corporation at (807) 274-9291 to update us with your changes.
Are you ready to sign up?Click the image below to go to our secure portal.